- Perfect part time role for a digital marketer looking for a flexible contract
- 20 hours per week - 6 month FTC - immediate start
About Our Client
My client are a rapidly growing law firm in Leeds and Harrogate specialising in personal injury, immigration, employment, and family law.
They are looking for a PART TIME Digital Marketing Manager on a 20 hours a week contract - flexible on days and working hours.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating marketing strategies
- Creating SEO strategy using SEO tools and monitoring rankings
- Managing social media
- Creating PPC campaigns and monitoring keywords
- Work with third party agencies to develop website and manage online content
- Create email and online campaigns- Report to the board and manage the marketing budget
The Successful Applicant
What does the successful Digital Marketing Manager look like?
- Previous experience in digital marketing, having implemented digital strategy in a previous role
- Experienced in managing a website (WordPress)
- Excellent knowledge of analytical marketing tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working with third party agencies
- Ideally has marketing experience working within a legal sector
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect an attract salary (pro-rata) and flexible working days/hours.