Digital Marketing Manager
Join a high growth business
Work across the full spectrum of Digital Marketing
About Our Client
An extremely high-growth tech business with a particular focus on the Financial Services sector.
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Create and execute digital campaigns.
- Utilise ABM, Email, Paid Search, Social Media, Webinars etc to drive growth.
- Own lead nurturing campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across the business.
- Improve placement in search results.
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) reporting on core landing pages feeding paid search activities and being able to to provide incremental growth
- Lead the creation of compelling marketing content.
- Be accountable for the day-to-day handling of all social media channels.
- Generate insight on what's working and act on this to improve performance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will possess:
- At least 4 years experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS business, or a Financial Services business will be highly regarded.
- Experience working with marketing automation (HubSpot ideally).
- Have a strong appreciation for customer experience.
- Familiarity working closely with sales.
- Experience with Web Optimisation tools will be a plus.
- A track-record in driving demand and growth, contributing towards revenue goals.
- Experience developing accounts from mid-market through to enterprise.
What's on Offer
A competitive package for a Digital Marketing Manager working within IT and a chance to make an impact on a growing business.
Flexible working with an office in Reading.