- Opportunity to join a giga project in Saudi Arabia
- Managing strategic digital marketing developments on a global scale
About Our Client
The client is a government entity which aims to develop an economic zone incorporating smart city technology to function as a tourist destination. You will be working on one of the giga projects which is designed to respond to some of the most pressing global challenges facing urban areas and inspire an alternative way of living.
- Be the 'customer success manager' serving the business units who will leverage the digital capabilities within Corporate Marketing
- Build strategic briefs with proponents, establish KPIs, coordinate resources within digital marketing to ensure a high-quality engagement with each team
- Build a digital marketing strategy for brand and integrate a digital marketing roadmap of how the client will deliver a best-in-class digital and social offering
- Optimising website's information architecture and content structure, by analysing audience preferences and content consumption patterns.
- Data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology: This role must lead initiatives pertaining to marketing technology and data integration towards design excellence, an optimised content framework underpinned by data and analytic.
- Managing quarterly reporting to CMO on overall Digital/Social performance for each project
- Lead Digital innovation to drive brand awareness, understanding and engagement on new digital platforms
- Coordinate responsibilities with the current team members and ensure development plans and objectives are in place for each new project
- Ensure that relevant systems are in place that help the flow of communication across the team
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years experience in marketing within a top tier company ideally within the FMCG, Retail/Property or hospitality industry.
- Degree, Marketing / Digital Marketing MSc desirable
- 10+ years leading a marketing team
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Agency experience would be advantageous.
- A proven track record in digital development and execution whilst ensuring a strong Digital Strategy is in-place and constantly updated.
- A proven track record in agency management and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of working in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East is preferable
- Line management of a team is mandatory and experience within an International corporate environment is desirable
What's on Offer
There is a very attractive local package available.