- Fantastic opportunity for a Hubspot Marketer
- Hybrid working - Ad Hoc to Crawley
About Our Client
The Successful Digital Marketing Manager will be working for a FTSE 50 business headquartered in Crawley providing trade and services throughout Europe.
● Develop clear annual plans for inbound marketing and platform usage.
● Support businesses so they become skilled users of the Hubspot platform - through training, regular reviews etc.
● Maintain the marketing automation platform in line with contractual terms, and ensure the system runs effectively.
● Work with businesses and agencies where appropriate to develop and deliver inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
● Provide monthly reporting on business performance in terms of inbound and outbound marketing activities.
● Provide user support for the company's marketing and CX platforms (such as Hubspot and CustomerGauge).
● Work closely with Marketing & Sales colleagues in support and execution of European commercial strategies and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong working knowledge of inbound marketing and marketing automation activities.
- Excellent communication skills (in English and at least one other European language)
- Good analytical / research capability
- Good presentation skills and persuasiveness.
- Good report writing skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills working in a fast moving environment
- Experience in working across functional disciplines & diverse cultures
- Teamwork and facilitation skills
- Understanding of project management.
- ● Support the ongoing implementation and usage of Hubspot marketing automation, acting as the region's "Super User".
- Deliver accurate Marketing Performance reports on time and in full.
- Deliver robust inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Improve user skills for Hubsp
What's on Offer
The Digital Marketing Manager will receive: