- Immediate start with a fantastic Yorkshire based Consumer Goods business
- 12 month contract with the potential to role in to a permanent role
About Our Client
Based in Leeds, this consumer goods business is going from strength to strength and looking to continue the expansion of their marketing function throughout 2021.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Executing the online marketing strategy to deliver a positive impact on brand recognition and awareness across multiple consumer purchase channels.
- Supporting department head in developing and executing marketing strategy to build brand awareness and equity.
- Manage and co-ordinate sponsorship activities
- PM function for core campaigns that will require ownership and close monitoring to deliver within the set time frame.
- Representing marketing at retailer/agency meetings.
- Co-ordinating and partnering with PR, creative and design agencies working on marketing activities.
- Analytical focus on measuring marketing impact, ROI and ability to synthesis findings.
- Provide robust dashboard reporting and insights on all marketing activity.
- Managing CRM database and developing a journey for customer acquisition and retention.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager:
- Solid marketing experience with a well rounded approach to multiple disciplines. (Brand, Retail, Product, CRM and digital).
- A background in consumer marketing and brand management. Experience within consumer electronics retailing is desirable.
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills to deliver campaign on time.
- Experience in digital campaign management (banners, SEO, PPC, CRM, analytics, content management and social media) with the objective of branding building to support sales.
- Experience of creating marketing assets and communications materials
What's on Offer
Digital Marketing Manager Offer:
- Up to £35,000 + bonus