- Currently working/previously have a in a Digital Marketing role
- They work in an agency or have previously worked in an agency
About Our Client
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant full-service digital agency in Birmingham. With a breadth of clients across various industries from Retail, Hospitality and Automotive. They are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the COO, responsibilities include:
- Shaping the broader marketing strategy
- Develop new opportunities for the sales team
- Building key campaigns to engage audiences
- Manage the Marketing Executive
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Analysing and reporting data
- Feed briefs to the wider agency
- Lead and oversee the projects from deadlines to budgeting
- Work closely with the wider team of designers and developers
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have previous Digital Marketing experience preferably from a Marketing / Digital Agency and have a track record of building and delivering a marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 year's experience digital marketing experience, be commercial, aware of the current market and a strong desire to learn. If you are passionate, able to use your initiative and respond quickly to change and pace then please get in touch to find out more.
- Use of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Experience of using CMS, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
What's on Offer
Work hard, play harder culture. Company social and events, Flexible working - mixture of home and office.
A hard working team that don't micromanage.