- Exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager!
- Great culture and benefits!
About Our Client
An expert in multi-sports distribution, providing cycling and outdoor market expertise and improved efficiency within the value chain to benefit their brands, customers, and consumers. This is the philosophy that guides how we do business every day, driven by innovative market strategies and outstanding customer support. The cycling and outdoor markets are bursting with impressive brands and new service developments are really fortunate to be right at the centre of this journey.
- Devise in-depth, actionable, and measurable digital marketing strategies to enhance visibility & awareness of all our brands in the digital space, grow online audiences, drive website traffic and optimise audience engagement.
- Plans and executes web, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns for multiple brands.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence for multiple brands, driving awareness, community and advocacy
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborates with Ecommerce Team to optimise user experience.
- Utilises strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Managing external agencies, bringing new expertise to the business having experience of doing so in the past
- Development of break-through execution that makes the industry take note
Stay up to date on related industry & digital trends, developments, platform algorithms and technologies by doing online research and evaluating other 3rd party websites.
The Successful Applicant
This is a fantastic opportunity which will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to learn and challenge best practice with new ways of thinking. You will be extremely organised, be deadline focussed and have a keen eye for detail.Essential:
- A minimum of 2 years in a digital marketing role
- Experience in planning, developing, and executing traffic driving consumer brand campaigns
- A strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in email marketing and social media management
- Confidence to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and the ability to work cross functionally across all departments of the business
- The ability to work cross-functionally with other departments in the business to deliver results
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail and a creative mind.
- Knowledge of the cycling industry
What's on Offer
As the cycling industry continues to boom, this is a very exciting time to be joining and being part of this growth opportunity is a great way to fast track your career.
Aside from offering a fantastic discount on all the amazing products we distribute, there are lots more benefits to being part of the team. Because our people really matter to us, we offer our employees lots of rewards and benefits and the list continues to grow, but here we name a few;
- Flexible hybrid working patterns,
- Generous holiday entitlements plus bank holidays,
- Contractual sickness benefit and pension contributions,
- Discounted outdoor wear with partner brands,
- Life milestone gifts (marriage, significant birthday, new baby, etc.),
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay,
- Length of service awards,
- A range of training and development opportunities,
- Cycle to work and staff purchase repayment schemes,
- On-site parking at HQ,
- Casual dress,
- Free tea and coffee,
- Employee assistance programme,
- And every now and again our managers like to treat their teams to lunches out or an array of sweet treats.