Digital Marketing Manager
New opportunity for a digital marketing manager in London
To join a global provider of power generation
About Our Client
A leading provides rental power, temperature control and compressed air systems to companies around the world, including diesel generators, industrial generators, commercial generators, large power transformers and load banks.
- Own creation and implementation of a PS regional digital marketing plans and KPI's working closely for the PS regional marketing teams.
- Work closely with the group SEM expert on SEO and global SEM agency to ensure that PPC campaigns are localised, targeted, on brand, and generating conversions.
- Work closely with digital implementation agency on regional sites' content implementation efforts.
- Use insight and analysis from the group marketing team experts to improve regional digital content and experience for our customers, including implementing best practice.
- Ensure content across our regional websites is optimised with the most relevant, on brand and engaging content across all search engines and devices.
- Execute any SEM identified areas for improvement and implement actions, quickly and efficiently.
- Optimising and organising regional sites' content and landing in alignment with SEO best practices.
- Coordinate with regional and global teams to identify and marketing content into new digital content.
- Plan and deliver a campaign calendar for each region to drive high quality organic and paid traffic to our regional websites - with the purpose of lead generation.
- Monitor bounce rates on our campaigns and drive improvement through data management of leads in our CRM system(Salesforce).
- Continuously improve our marketing efforts, running A/B tests to improve performance of organic and paid content (PPC, LinkedIn etc).
The Successful Applicant
- Detailed knowledge of digital technologies and applications including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, Linkedin, Sitecore, Salesforce or other similar systems.
- Understanding of working for a global / multi-cultural organisation is desirable
- Both self-reliant as contributor and a team player with the ability to work / collaborate in a matrix organisation
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package in London.