- Working on multi-billion dollar portfolio for a global travel tech business
- Responsibility for lead the EMEA digital marketing strategy
About Our Client
My Client are a global travel business, servicing b2b and b2c consumers across the world and highly respected in the industry. In the last 3 years they have been investing and developing a portfolio of corporate traveller software tools which have started to be released. They are going from strength to strength as they expand their business, it is an awesome time to join.
- Construct omnichannel, ROI-based campaigns across digital channels.
- Deploy CMS strategy to coordinate with media and reporting
- Collaborate with wider global digital marketing team and on tech stack planning and development.
- Manage Corporate websites across the EMEA region.
- Continually improve the functionality, usability and design of the corporate brand websites.
- Ensure digital budgets deliver results within agreed spend.
- Work with PR to grow and promote your brands' positions and assist them in achieving top of mind awareness.
The Successful Applicant
This is an important digital role for corporate brands, a multi-billion dollar portfolio as such, candidates require strong digital experience with at least 3 of these years in a similar role in a regarded brand.
- An essential part of the role is to understand the principles of B2B marketing and how to implement activities that will have an impact on brand and sales.
- Cross-channel digital experience highly desirable - including paid media, organic (SEO), website management, data/analytics, and marketing technology.
- Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with other departments and the corporate marketing teams to create consensus, build plans, and track progress.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package included; Benefits range from a strong holiday scheme, travel discounts, health and wellness programmes. The HQ is based in New Malden (West London) with additional offices in Chancery Lane and hybrid working.