Digital Marketing Specialist - B2B technology agency
Global B2B tech PR & marketing agency
Opportunity for fast track career development
About Our Client
My client are a global B2B Technology Marketing & PR agency based in Central London. With offices across the US, France & Germany (with HQ in London) they work with a huge number of global technology businesses, across cybersecurity, AI, media tech and marketing technology. The office is vibrant and buzzy and the team are all super passionate about the work they deliver! They are looking for someone who can become an integral member of the team, bringing a wealth of digital marketing experience with them!
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll take an key role in driving digital marketing campaign execution for a portfolio of clients. You'll contribute to creative campaign ideas, offer strategic advice and help map out integrated campaign plans across various digital channels.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Being the day to day point of contact for clients for all digital activity
- Develop and run campaigns across SEM/PPC, content marketing and social media
- Daily organic and paid campaign management, monitoring and optimisation through social media platforms, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Help with SEO including keyword creation, conducting SEO audits and manage link building to help drive traffic to client websites
- Support the development and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Maintain current knowledge of paid and organic tools for search engines and social media platforms
- Contribute to new business pitches and proposals
- Encourage and motivate teams to use digital techniques across their day to day work
- Become the go-to for all things digital & social including training on digital best practice
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist will live and breathe all things digital. You'll have a strong foundation in developing and executing digital B2B campaigns for Technology businesses, strong client account management skills and a passion for the industry. An understanding of the technology space is key due to the nature of the work. You'll be comfortable using tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Buzzsumo, as well as a dab hand at CMS and HTML. An all rounder when it comes to digital & social marketing!
What's on Offer
The agency offers a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and real opportunity for long term career progression. The agency are going from strength to strength and the successful Digital Marketing Specialist can be a key part of the businesses continued growth!