Digital Marketing Specialist
About Our Client
The Digital Marketing Specialist will deliver creative and digital activity in line with the corporate brand guidelines across all platforms to deliver a unique brand identity and marketing messages to increase brand awareness, promote the business model and support new member acquisition and retention.
- Translate marketing strategies and creative briefs into clear, concise, and impactful creative assets that connect across all platforms.
- Responsible for content management across all public sites, member portals and employee portals. Work across departments to develop and implement a content management strategy to support these sites.
- Design and build website landing pages.
- Manage all corporate email communications including newsletters, providing best-in-class designs, technology solutions and analytics and working closely with IT to streamline processes. Design, build, test and send all email marketing campaigns.
- Develop marketing automation campaign strategy to support regional events, conferences and tradeshows, identifying functionality needs, technology solutions and ROI measurements.
- Develop lead generation programs to create a sales pipeline for all business lines.
- Direct all data collection and list management services to support corporate marketing needs.
- Development and implementation of SEO strategies, tactics and related activities to improve natural search rankings.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in a corporate marketing or agency setting. B2B healthcare experience would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to instill and manage visual consistency from brand/campaigns across all platforms.
- Excellent creative presentation skills with the ability to articulate and sell concepts to senior management.
- Experienced in website design and build, use of WordPress CMS is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Thorough familiarity with Windows/Mac OS and the latest Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro; working knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of workflow software and project management tools; knowledge of video production / films, digital marketing, mobile, and social media marketing and communication.
- Knowledge or ability to quickly adapt to a fast-paced, growth-oriented business culture.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills to effectively establish and maintain cooperative long-term working relationships with staff and management.
What's on Offer
6 month contract with potential to extend