Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing Leading Business
Career Progression and development
About Our Client
My Clients are a leading B2B/Trade business who are looking to add to their marketing and digital marketing team.
The digital marketing specialist will grow the business by delivering online campaigns and improving the user experience across digital touchpoints.
- Implement digital marketing campaigns across key channels including website, email, display, search and social media.
- Ensure the website is accurate and up to date with latest campaigns and information such as product and branch details.
- Manage a Digital Marketing Plan each month to schedule content updates and campaigns.
- Manage and optimise Site Search functionality to improve search results and promote relevant offers.
- Email management - develop and implement the email strategy and use DotDigital to create and send new emails.
- Optimise and improve the online journey using available web tools and by recommending and testing new functionality.
- Create new web content designed to build customer engagement and drive traffic.
- Use Google Analytics to track the performance of latest activity and content.
- Add value to digital marketing by proposing new activity and new messages to engage with online customers.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to track results, KPIs and latest digital trends relevant to the business.
- Review competitor activity and the wider online landscape to recommend new initiatives that could improve online activity.
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as the product team and the studio, to agree, prioritise and design web campaigns and content.
- Work with external partners, such as the web development and media agencies, to develop and implement new initiatives.
- Create new media assets which work across digital channels.
- Assist with customer issues arising from the website.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have and be able to demonstrate;
- Two years' experience of working with web CMS systems such as WordPress and Magento.
- Experience of launching marketing campaigns and paid digital marketing activity.
- Experience of working with website tools for Merchandising, Site Search, Surveys etc.
- Using Email Service Providers such as Dotdigital or MailChimp.
- Using key software for online such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Google Web Designer.
- Proficient with Google Tools like Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console.
- Experience of multi-tasking to tight deadlines/priorities.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks, such as GDPR.
What's on Offer
Competitive Offer and Package