Digital Marketing Specialist
Immediate start - Derby based
3 month Interim position - potential to go permanent
About Our Client
Not for Profit / Charity
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, plan, design and implement digital content and campaigns that support key business areas to achieve their desired goals ie operational services, external affairs, recruitment and fundraising
- Maintain the orgsanitions' websites and microsites, leading on the development and delivery of effective and engaging content to deliver best possible search engine results page and conversion rate performance.
- Responsible for the day to day management, overall development, monitoring and maintenance of the charity's digital communication platforms, including website and social media, in line with wider-business objectives.
- Responding to enquiries received via social media and other digital channels, liaising with senior colleagues and/or the Digital Marketing Manager as required to coordinate appropriate responses.
- Assist in delivering website and social media training to audiences with varied skill levels across the organisation to achieve a digital first approach to marketing, helping to raise awareness of digital promotional opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge and understanding of website content management systems (CMS)
Experience of using social media and website analytical tools to monitor and refine/develop plans to improve online usage, behaviour, impressions and conversions
Demonstrable experience of using social media platforms including scheduling and cross-posting in a professional capacity
What's on Offer