Digital Marketing Strategist
Creative design agency role - Digital Marketing Specialist
Based Tunbridge Wells
About Our Client
This fantastic creative agency are growing and work with a wide range of clients, not pigeonholing themselves into one sector, with their clients ranging from instantly recognisable brands to SMEs.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will:
Work with the wider team to implement the agency's ambitious growth plans; including developing new products and offering to clients
- Support the Strategy Director to create engaging and successful client proposals.
- Work collaboratively with the Strategy Director and team to deliver intelligent, strategic solutions to clients to help transform their brand and marketing effectiveness
- Play a leading role in developing and executing integrated digital marketing strategies and campaigns that have an impact on clients' business objectives and bottom line.
- Identify target audiences, acquiring, managing and segmenting data to inform marketing plans
- Ensure that imaginative and appropriate online and offline channels are selected for campaigns.
- Work closely with colleagues responsible for content generation to ensure content created is appropriate for the selected digital channels
- Ensure that all digital marketing and campaign activities are in line with client's brand identity and values in all communication channels
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting of channel performance and ROI of spend (e.g. CPL, CPA, CPC) incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
- Write evaluative reports analysing overall campaign performance against KPIs, with clear recommendations for future actions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing Strategist will have:
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- A solid understanding of digital marketing - this is a hands on role, so you will need to be a "do-er"
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work with stakeholders at all levels and foster client relationships.
What's on Offer
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Based Tunbridge Wells with flexible working
- Amazing culture and great team!