Digital Merchandiser-Growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading business who are secure and have grown significantly in their market and are now looking for a talented individual to join their marketing team
The Digital Merchandiser will be responsible for the following:
- Support management to plan, develop and deliver the digital trading strategy inline with the overall digital strategy wider marketing promotional plan and business aspirations.
- Joint responsibility with your team peers, for increasing conversion and digital participation vs offline
- Reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings
- Using website analytics to monitor KPI's and make recommendations for improvement
- Constantly analyse trading patterns with enough detail to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Identifying promotional / marketing opportunities for digital, evaluating traffic, stock and sales implications of the proposed activity.
- Work in partnership with senior stakeholders on the trading strategy inline with the overall digital strategy and business aspirations
- Support in managing the budgeting and forecasting process with ownership for delivery in your area
- Use data and insight to identify areas of risk and opportunity across all areas of the business, including Product, Channels, website
- With the support of the digital data analyst define a market leading analytics and reporting suite which drives insight and action to enhance performance across all areas and teams
- Provide regular feedback loop to senior management team on activity and performance, including recommendation and action plan to achieve KPI's
- Have a forensic understanding of the competition of what they are doing with supporting actions if applicable
- Have a good understanding of the digital marketing and technology landscape to identify new opportunities
- Support with internal and external support create, deliver the CRO strategy and roadmap to improve site functionality to increase conversion, AOV and any other engagement metrics
- Work closely with the acquisition team to create and deliver a relevant SEO strategy as you will be responsible for delivering improvements of organic search results related to products/ categories of ownership
- Work closely with the product management team to support in delivering their goals as well as the overall digital marketing strategy within your assigned areas
- Manage the online product range, ensuring all products are optimised fully and promoted effectively across the website, working closely with other functions.
- Work closely with the content team to ensure the digital content they produce is supported and promoted at the most relevant time and place for our customers or potential customers, to drive conversion and retention.
- Monitor and management 3rd party relationships with external service providers and agencies
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) preferably in an analytical, business or IT-related subject
- At least 4 years' experience of working in a similar role within ecommerce
- At least one year's previous team management experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated, ability to use initiative and manage/ prioritise their own and team's workload efficiently with a can-do attitude
- Proven experience of increasing key engagement and conversion metrics through CRO programme.
- Proven experience of working with SEO embedded throughout the merchandisers BAU work stream
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and able to suit deliver according to audience and the ability to communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders and adjust delivery to suit the audience clearly and simply
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and negotiate priorities and manage dependencies
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package