- Digital marketing performance analyst
- Champion digital analytics and insight
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading organisation undergoing an exciting digital transformation project! As part of a progressive period of change, the organisation is seeking to build on its rich heritage and well-established reputation by becoming digital-first.
The Digital Performance Analyst will provide insight to the digital team and across the wider business to improve digital trading performance, customer experience, digital self-service usage and channel shift from offline to online ordering.
A key part of the role will be to measure, report and summarise website and digital performance as part of reporting cycles alongside analysing digital and website user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, providing actionable insights to improve digital performance and online trading activity.
The successful candidate will work closely with the digital team / agencies to maximise performance and efficiency of campaigns and digital marketing channel optimisation - including measuring attribution and contribution for each digital marketing channel to aid digital marketing investment and planning. In addition, the Digital Performance Analyst will identify opportunities to collaborate with and integrate digital, sales and customer data.
This role is office based in North Bristol with the opportunity for hybrid working.
The Successful Applicant
The Digital Performance Analyst will:
- Have a proven track record in Digital Analyst role
- Have a track record of using web analytics tools to generate key performance reporting and actionable insight
- Will have a working knowledge of Ecommerce
- Have Google Analytics and Google Analytics API integration experience
- Have a working knowledge of PowerBI
- Be highly competent in Excel
- Have A/B testing experience
- Have experience working with 3rd Party data platforms
- Be a team player
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer