- PPC Manager - Digital Marketing Performance Manager
- Yorkshire - Remote Working
About Our Client
A fast growing tech/ education organisation
As the Digital Marketing PPC Manager you will deliver paid for campaigns that focus on maximising brand awareness, traffic and sales revenue. This role requires someone who has done end-end campaign and knows both the theory but can also do the hands-on work.
- You will manage 1 direct report (currently)
- You will be accountable for the management and performance of the website as well as the creation and implementation of the digital marketing strategy.
- Manage paid media strategy from PPC, Google Shopping and Paid Social affiliates
- Work across paid media, affiliates and e-commerce to deliver lead generation against KPI's
- Manage and deliver campaigns to help drive sales and grow brand awareness
- Built key relationships with third parties
The Successful Applicant
As a Digital Performance Manager - Paid Media Specialist you will
- A proven track record of working as a Digital Manager - PPC Specialist
- Experience in performance marketing and a strong commercial grasp of how to drive traffic to sites, convert & retain customers
- Strong working knowledge of SEO, PPC, affiliates, re targeting and paid social
- Strong experience of digital marketing both B2B & B2C
- Ideally you would have worked in agency or client side/ potentially retail.
PPC Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Advertising Manager, Paid Media Manager, Marketing / Digital Performance Manager, Digital Acquisition Manager, Ecommerce Manager, Paid Search Manager, Marketing Acquisitions Manager
What's on Offer
An opportunity to help shape the future of the organisation and be part of a fast growing business