- Digital performance marketing
- Leading B2B solutions provider
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading organisation undergoing an exciting digital transformation project! As part of a progressive period of change, the organisation is seeking to build on its rich heritage and well-established reputation, through becoming digital-first.
The Digital Performance Marketing Lead will set and deliver the strategy for performance marketing across all channels - SEO, paid search, affiliates, display and paid social to achieve online sales and traffic targets. The successful candidate will define, plan and implement a plan for each channel, managing the budget, setting KPIs and the associated reporting activity.
Working collaboratively across the wider digital team and business as a whole, the Digital Performance Marketing Lead will be an advocate for the ongoing investment in paid and digital performance channels, providing relevant reports and insights, all the while helping to build knowledge and capabilities internally alongside working with agency partners where needed. This is a hands on role, and will require the successful candidate to roll up their sleeves with all activities from managing paid search accounts, managing affiliate and social media agencies, to ad-copy testing. The Digital Marketing Lead will also initiate the creation of weekly monthly and quarterly digital performance marketing channel dashboards and reporting to aid optimisation.
This role is based in North Bristol, with the option for hybrid working.
The Successful Applicant
The Digital Performance Marketing Lead will:
- Have a track record in setting and delivering digital performance marketing strategy across all channels
- Ideally have operated in a multichannel environment
- Will have a working knowledge of paid search marketing
- Have a working knowledge of SEO - technical, content and link building
- Have a working knowledge of Goodle Ads
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and research tools
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, including a track record managing agency partnerships and people
What's on Offer