Digital PR Strategist
Apply to become part of a business who realises peoples potential
Great opportunity to utilise your marketing skills
About Our Client
The client is based in Harrogate, and is a very successful fast paced agency who are growing year on year. They have great company values and know the importance of an enjoyable working environment.
Key Responsibilities of Digital PR Strategist
- Leading cross-departmental brainstorms and developing digital PR campaigns alongside strategists across the business
- Supporting key clients and strategies across the team
- Planning of budgets and resource for PR activity
- Presenting campaigns and strategy
- Working with client in-house PR & marketing teams to identify digital PR opportunities
- Leading the execution of certain digital PR campaigns, drawing upon your existing media relations skills
- Writing press releases, feature articles etc.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of client's target media and where the opportunities for link building exist
- Keeping up to date with the news, adapting strategies and leading changes where necessary
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital PR Strategist will have 2+ years' experience as a Digital PR Strategist or previous roles heavily focused on PR, strategies, SEO, content creation, analytics- an all-round digital PR marketer.
What's on Offer
Due to the fun and vibrant agency understanding the importance of work-life balance, they regularly hold social events, have a suitable salary, opportunities to progress available within the company.
Qualifications in relevant PR, Communications or Marketing subject would be an advantage, but other demonstrable experience would be considered. Analytical and problem-solving skills are essential also.