Digital Product Manager
Leading retail business
Joining a market leading digital team
About Our Client
A well established retail business, my client is an international, highly regarded organisation. My client has exciting growth plans and the Digital Product Manager will play a key role in this.
The Digital Project Manager role will encompass:
- Maintain the highest possible quality output of every release by building user-centred stories and thorough UAT methods
- Prioritise stories and collate requirements using a 'user-first' approach, ensuring everything we deliver offers benefit to either our customers or business
- Work closely with the business analyst and digital delivery teams to build technically viable solutions, bridging the gap between technology and inspiring user experiences
- Liaise with the UX team to build and measure the impact for our users, working through data layer and interaction tracking changes
- Own the success of each new experience you deliver from conception to usage by working with key stakeholders, communicating solutions and timescales, coordinating training and documentation
- Use Jira and confluence to manage all stories and documentation for the workstream
- Adopt and advocate the agile methodology for developing and delivering, allowing for flexibility to suit user needs
- Deliver against defined NFR's that align to our digital aspirations, e.g. continuous improvement of site speeds
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Digital Product Manager position with have a demonstrable track record within digital product management with end-to-end experience. You will ideally have applied this to a retail/ecommerce environment.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.