Digital Product Manager
Work with a leading healthcare body in the public sector
Grow leadership and networking opportunities delivering a brand-new product
About Our Client
A public sector healthcare body that works toward monitoring and aiding healthcare services in their borough.
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for the discovery and planning phase of this new product within an a public sector and government body.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- Managing and working with external partners and suppliers.
- Leading workshops and discovery sessions with various partners.
- Establishing the needs of the stakeholders and product users to plan for further development.
- Scoping and delivering digital propositions to the market.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Product Manager candidate will illustrate the following:
- Confidence with stakeholder management.
- Resilience toward change.
- Experience in planning, scoping and delivering digital products.
- A positive can-do attitude
- Experience leading workshops and be a confident public speaker.
- Available for an immediate start.
- A health background (desirable)
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a day rate of £260 per day for the three-month Digital Product Manager post, based in London.