Digital Product Marketing Manager
Working for an International company
Working with a great supportive team
About Our Client
The Digital Product Marketing Manager will be working for a education and training provider of best practice methodologies. The role is based in London.
- Be the voice of the customer. Communicate customer behaviour and needs to the team, highlighting important feedback and recommend changes
- Develop customer communications strategy across the full customer lifecycle and execute on this strategy, with support from Senior Product Manager. Work with cross functional teams to execute.
- Develop, manage and execute research plans to conduct qualitative and quantitative customer research for trends, insights, and new product development within established budget guidelines.
- Identify potential unmet customer needs that form the basis for new product/feature offerings.
- Key point of contact for customer challenges, which may cover technical and product issues, alongside general business queries.
- Stay up to date with education sector and digital developments that can help our customers.
- Understand initiatives happening across the business, identify areas how the product can support customers and propose potential opportunities to improve
- Monitor and understand the internal and external community to identify areas for product research ideas.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Information Science, Product development. [NB: A working experience of the equivalent is also acceptable for the position]
- 2+ years' experience working on digital products in a subscription model
- Competent using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Competent using reporting tools such as Tableau
- Experience developing and managing research
What's on Offer