Digital Product Owner
Exciting digital product delivery for established Charity
Rub shoulders with collabaterative digital teams and leaders
About Our Client
This established charity based in London better the life's of people, tackling poverty worldwide, through cutting edge digital innovation and transformation.
The role of this Digital Product Owner will be:
- Lead on one or more allocated products within the product and platform portfolio. Develop and maintain a clear vision, strategy and roadmap, support effective delivery and drive value across these products.
- Clearly articulate a vision and how this flows through to requirements, involving the necessary stakeholders across the charity to maximise buy-in and success.
- Balance user needs, business requirements and technical viability throughout the product management process.
- Define and implement key metrics and measurables, particularly around what should and shouldn't be measured, to drive value iterations throughout the product life cycle.
- Ensure that product development follows a well-defined and clearly communicated product lifecycle, with clear gates to release investment and trigger the different stages of product development.
- Use insight to drive and inform progress and iteration. Ensure product development is responsive to these insights, iterating to improve performance and retiring products in a timely way at the end of their lifecycle.
- Champion an agile culture and demonstrate effectiveness through delivery. Recognise and manage dependencies and risks, flexing resource to achieve optimum outputs.
- Help embed ways of working for the product management team, building product management best practice into the organisational ways of working and champion across disciplines including clinical, UX, analytics, insight, and content to support product development.
- Work with the Product Lead to establish and plan effective resource management. Convene effective multidisciplinary teams, internal and external, and brief and support teams to deliver high quality digital products supporting service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- The right Digital Product Owner will have experience in working to a range of Project Management methodologies including Prince 2 and Agile.
- Previous experience managing products from concept through to delivery
- Great agency and stakeholder management experience
- Timeline & budgetary responsibilities
- Firm understanding of UX, design principles and data driven insights
- experience of producing wireframes and collaborating with teams to architect concepts
What's on Offer
This is a contract role paying between £38000- £42000 per annum for a Digital Product Owner based in London. The contract will be 2 months initially, however has scope to be extended or to go permanent. Not for Profit and Charities experience is not essential.