Digital Sales Programme Manager
A unique Interim project to translate Digital selling tools to a Sales team
An Interim Digi Sales project to be the conduit between Sales & Marketing
About Our Client
A global B2B / B2C Hygiene business.
- A strong understanding of the end customer needs & journey, innovative and agile mindset and previous experience leading sales and/or marketing Digital programmess is required
- Candidates with a strong orientation to Customer Experience, Sales or Marketing are ideal
- Responsible for driving the execution of EMEA and Global digital demand generation campaigns through the sales process. Leading the Sales execution with excellence and performance from capability to tracking with high ambition to reduce the enduser decision making process cycle
- Creates Sales-specific digital selling tools and scripts to support Sales in execution alongside the marketing content, across multiple EMEA countries supported by the Cluster capability teams. Lead the countries deployment and tracking.
- Owner of Showpad and Videolicious tools and responsible for both ensuring content is optimal and easy to locate, as well as measuring usage of the platforms/tools and individual pieces of content, and driving continuous improvement.
- Driver of Social Selling to support transformation to hybrid & digital selling, including content and tools as well as capability and engagement.
- Owns digital lead qualification process, driving continuous improvement.
- Defines Sales touches as part of 1:few and 1:1 account-based marketing campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive understanding & exposure of Digital selling tools and platforms
- Foundations in B2B / B2C sales
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to translate Digital Marketing platforms to
- Strong technology skills / early adopter of digital technologies
- Exposure in marketing, sales, sales/marketing operations roles required.
- Working experience on Social Selling techniques and tools for either Sales or Marketing roles desired.
- Proven experience training others on the usage of new technologies or methodologies
- Proven ability to execute sales and/or marketing programs
- Digital first mindset
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies desired. PMP certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated Leadership ability and strong communication skills required.
- Experience communicating with leaders and other team members, leveraging knowledge and aligning expectations to reality.
- Ability to translate marketing programs into sales processes and actions, including scripts, selling points, key visuals for selling conversations etc.
- Experience in working on campaigns/programmes across multiple countries is desired.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Location is flexible within EMEA
What's on Offer
6 Month Interim Project with a highly competitive hourly rate