Digital Sales Trainer
South East England
A newly appointed Digital Sales Trainer to engage BDM's with new online tools
An opportunity to influence an existing sales team in Online Sales tools
About Our Client
Global leader in hygiene and safety products
- Driver of Social Selling tool kites to support transformation to hybrid & digital selling, including content and tools as well as capability and engagement.
- Owns digital lead qualification process, driving continuous improvement.
- Owner of video content tools and responsible for both ensuring content is optimal and easy to locate, as well as measuring usage of the platforms/tools and individual pieces of content, and driving continuous improvement.Creates Sales-specific digital selling tools and scripts to support Sales in execution alongside the marketing content.
- Leading the Sales execution with excellence and performance from capability to tracking with high ambition to reduce the end user decision making process cycle
The Successful Applicant
- A sales background; BDM / Account Management looking to diversify into internal training - you will have first hand experience of utilising key Digital / Online Selling tools to help a current team's effectiveness and delivery.
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management
- Working experience on Social Selling techniques and tools for either Sales or Marketing roles desired.
- Proven experience training others on the usage of new technologies or methodologies
- Proven ability to execute sales and/or marketing programs
- Digital first mindset
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate