- A newly appointed Digital Sales Trainer to engage BDM's with new online tools
- An opportunity to influence an existing sales team in Online Sales tools
About Our Client
Global leader in hygiene and safety products
- Driver of Social Selling tool kites to support transformation to hybrid & digital selling, including content and tools as well as capability and engagement.
- Owns digital lead qualification process, driving continuous improvement.
- Owner of video content tools and responsible for both ensuring content is optimal and easy to locate, as well as measuring usage of the platforms/tools and individual pieces of content, and driving continuous improvement.Creates Sales-specific digital selling tools and scripts to support Sales in execution alongside the marketing content.
- Leading the Sales execution with excellence and performance from capability to tracking with high ambition to reduce the end user decision making process cycle
The Successful Applicant
- A sales background; BDM / Account Management looking to diversify into internal training - you will have first hand experience of utilising key Digital / Online Selling tools to help a current team's effectiveness and delivery.
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management
- Working experience on Social Selling techniques and tools for either Sales or Marketing roles desired.
- Proven experience training others on the usage of new technologies or methodologies
- Proven ability to execute sales and/or marketing programs
- Digital first mindset
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate