Digital, Social and Content Manager
Join a growing organisation
Work for a great brand
About Our Client
A growing data and intelligence provider within the technology sector.
The Digital, Social and Content Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing a sales funnel to engage with key prospects.
- Developing a content strategy to drive engagement.
- Utilising and re purposing content where applicable.
- Creating a strategy for best use of digital channels - especially Linked In.
- Utilise pod casts, email, advertising and content to expend prospect base and support Lead Generation.
- Report on what's working, and what simply isn't.
The Successful Applicant
The Digital, Social and Content Manager will walk the line between strategy and execution.
- Content creation with the ability to write and create videos, soundbites - anything to grab the attention of prospects.
- Experience with premier-pro would be a plus.
- LinkedIn and Twitter experience is essential.
- Mailchimp would be a plus.
- The ability to create ideas for keeping prospects engaged over a long period of time.
- A track record of maximising performance of various digital channels.
- A track record in delivering tangible results.
- High-level writing and editing capabilities.
What's on Offer
Exposure to the IT sector with a competitive package for a Digital, Social and Content Manager.
A great office location in Reading.