Direct Marketing Executive
A great opportunity for a Marketing Executive.
You will work across the full marketing mix.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage campaign performance.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Manage individual campaign budgets.
- Liaise with internal digital team to ensure delivery of campaigns.
- Maintain and manage database.
- Develop and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Proof read all creative work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Direct marketing experience.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Print or digital production knowledge.
- Numerate and able to interpret data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven project/campaign management skills.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer:
- Salary is £25,600 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- On-site parking.
- Health Cash-plan.