Director /Associate Director Corporate Tax
This is a newly created Associate Director Corporate Tax role
Working for a market leading East Midlands Practice
About Our Client
This is market leading practice based in the East Midlands, boasting a extensive client base the firm is current experiencing a period of sustained grow and is looking for like mind individuals to join them.
Director / Associate Director Corporate Tax
Reporting into the lead Tax Partner the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Actively develop new tax advisory opportunities, from the current client base and from new client introductions.
- Act as main point of contact to a portfolio of OMB clients, ensuring assignments are effectively managed.
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service, managing and exceeding client expectations, responding to all ad hoc queries in a timely manner
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge and attend all relevant training, where relevant delivering conferences and seminars to clients.
- Proactively help with the development of the wider team in order to assist/meet its objectives in line with the overall firm strategy
- Actively assist in marketing the specialist services provided by the team and wider firm.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working within the professional services. They should also have a professional qualification coupled with the ability to manage client relationships effectively.
What's on Offer
Market Leading Package.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salary.
- Medical Cover