Director of Commercial Real Estate
An exciting opportunity with a leading sustainability consultancy
To drive growth and oversee their Commercial Real Estate business unit
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading sustainability consultancy that helps their clients move towards a zero-carbon future. They employ a team of experts within their field to help create and deliver sustainability strategies for their clients.
They provide sustainability strategy, reporting, risk management, and performance services to some of the UK's largest organisations.
Our client is looking for a driven, dynamic individual to drive and impact growth across the commercial real estate sector.
The key objectives for the Director of Commercial Real Estate are:
- To drive and deliver business growth within the commercial property sector.
- To drive sales, strategy, quality, and client satisfaction.
- Manage a high performing business development focused team to deliver ambitious growth plans.
- Drive international growth within the commercial property sector.
- Understand the trends within the sector within and beyond sustainability.
- Driving market-leading external content through engagement with the marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone with strong experience in the commercial real estate or property sector - the successful candidate should have a clear understanding of sustainability within this market and be able to build excellent relationships while maintaining a high level of quality from themselves and those around them. The candidate will be a key senior figure in this growing business.
The successful candidate should have the following skillset/experience:
- At least 5 years experience within the commercial real estate sector.
- Experience leading a high performing sales team and developing high value services that meet the clients needs.
- Demonstrable success in developing business and building successful relationships with key clients in the commercial property sector.
- Knowledge of future development and trends within the commercial property sector.
- Awareness of areas in which the business can build a case for future growth.
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence external stakeholders and senior business leaders.
- A high level of self-motivation and a commitment to personal growth.
What's on Offer
Basic salary & package flexible depending on experience and suitability