Director of Communications
Are you looking to define and execute global comms strategies?
Come from a regulated background wanting to work in a large global FMCG business
About Our Client
Leading, global FMCG Business
- The definition and execution of regional communications strategy
- Support the development and execution of local market comms strategies
- Critical issue identification and reputation management
- Act as regional media contact and communications expert to local teams.
- Create strong content for all channels
- Ensure full integration of communications activitiesthrough the line
- Drive more effective communications initiatives with global teams.
- Develop Crisis Comms plans
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong, 15 years+ experience of media relations, press office activities, PR and communications;
- Demonstrable experience of working across multiple geographies, cultures and languages within a matrix hybrid organisation;
- A track record of delivering impactful communications to a variety of external stakeholders;
- Considerable and demonstrable experience of working within a highly regulated environment
- Degree or equivalent.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer of up to £110k depending on experience and an unrivalled opportunity to make a difference in a highly autonomous, global iconic FMCG Business!