- Remote Role
- Contract and Perm Opportunity
About Our Client
My client are a fully integrated testing and consultancy services to the life science industry. They are on a mission to help clients deliver life-enhacing products to market by providing the most trusted integrated services in the world.
The Director of Consultancy Services organises and oversees the daily operations of the Scientific and Regulatory Consultancy team. They are responsible for ensuring the consultancy business is productive, profitable and high quality by managing the processes and coaching our people.The area of responsibility is wide and requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. They need to be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities and they must be an excellent leader who can deliver the most efficient ways to operate the business.The role requires proven senior management experience in a technical or scientific setting, exceptional organisational, communication and leadership skills. Previous experience delivering operational excellence and continuous process improvement with an Agile approach is essential. They will need to work closely with the senior management team to build strategy and develop
The Successful Applicant
Director Of Consultancy Services - Life Sciences CRO
- 5 Years minimum in senior leadership role
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create efficiency and support the business demands
- Strong working knowledge of relevant regulations
- Outstanding communication and people skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity for either a contract or full time permanent position.