Director of Customer Experience
An excellent opportunity to join a growing, international organisation
You will be able to build the customer experience function from the ground up
About Our Client
Our client is an international technology organisation that has hardware and software solutions for a variety of market sectors.
The businesses main markets are the UK, US and India. There are approximately 85 employees within the organisation globally.
As Director of Customer Experience you will be responsible for defining the strategic growth of our support services and building and managing the teams to deliver them. This person will develop and perfect the customers journey across the multiple products, solutions and business organisations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owns the customer journey from PO receipt to customer implementation
- Works closely with engineering, commercial, operations and product teams to deliver world class service to the customer
- Strategic planning of the support services required for the multiple business units
- Define service levels and KPIs
- Manage 3rd party support service providers
- Development of world class online systems to deliver the required levels of customer journey
- Day to day management responsibility and senior escalation point for all customer support actives across the group
- Manage and build multi-shore support teams to ensure the highest level of customer service possible for each business unit
- Manage contracts, budgeting and team scheduling in line with business objectives
- Ensure continuous improvement of formal processes to support best practice governance of pre and post-sales support activity
- People management including coaching, mentoring and training direct reports
- Working with other Heads of Department and HR to carry out recruitment selection, appraisals and performance management
- Travel to regional offices as required
- You will be required to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which fall reasonably within the remit of the role
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for the Director of Customer Experience role you will need:
- experience of leading/building a technical support and customer service function
- experience of working across an international region
- Front line sales support experience in managing large scale projects from end to end.
- Experience in developing and integrating systems.
- Experience in planning, prioritising, documenting and leading development of customer experience elements across product, operations & support disciplines.
- Proven track record of building multi-disciplined support teams
- Hardware and software product support experience .
- Strong People Management and development skills
- Experience in a similar technical industry
- Experience supporting SaaS products.
- Experience in working with offshore support providers.
- Experience in working with complex IT Networks.
What's on Offer
£85,000 - 95,000 plus package