- Work for a small but growing charity
- Report into the CEO and lead overall finance and operations
About Our Client
Our client is a small but growing charity with a presence in the UK and internationally, in particular Africa. They work to promote social welfare, working closely with governments and leading institutions to drive change and improvement to society.
- Lead the Finance and IT for the organisation, as part of the senior leadership team
- Overall financial management including support of the organisations strategy and annual budget setting
- Lead the year end process and work closely with the auditors
- Lead IT development for the organisation
- Deliver strong budgeting and forecasting across the organisation, working closely with non finance
- Work with external funders and donors, supporting bids and pricing as required
The Successful Applicant
You will be a full qualified accountant with strong all round finance experience. Ideally, you will have worked in a small to medium sized organisation and will have supported that organisation through a period of growth and development. Commerial finance understanding is crucial and you will have supported senior leadership in strategy development.
A strong understanding of donor funding within the not-for-profit sector would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £80,000 plus benefits