Director of Finance
Finance Director working for a growing membership body in central London
Ideal for someone with experience leading a finance function
About Our Client
The Membership Body has over 10,000 members worldwide and is a global leader in training, education and world class qualifications. The organisation has gone through significant growth in the last five years and is seeking to expand its operations overseas, this will require an experienced Director of Finance to support this change.
As the Director of Finance your responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead all aspects of Finance: Statutory Accounts; Monthly Management Accounts; Cash Flow; Controls, Policies, and Procedures; Financial Compliance and Appraisal; Finance Training; Business Partnering and working with the Senior Management Team.
- Manage the Budgeting process in an efficient and consultative manner and deliver the operational budgets on time, presenting this to managers or committees as required.
- Working with Heads of Services to ensure effective Budgetary Management.
- Leading the organisation on all financial matters.
- Responsible for long term financial plan of the organisation.
- Work with the CEO on commercial and operational long term strategies.
The Successful Applicant
The organisation, based in London, are looking for an aspirational individual who firmly believes in the values and aims of the organisation. The Finance team need a qualified accountant with strong management experience to help lead the organisation through challenges and opportunities.
You will need to have good all-round accounting skills, with the ability to produce Year-End and Management Accounts. Excellent communication skills are a must, and you should be able to effectively partner with a wide-range of senior financial and non-financial stakeholders.
You will have experience of managing a finance team (a minimum of two people), preferably in a Not for Profit setting. It is essential that you can demonstrate strong management skills and evidence managing a team through a cultural change whilst sustaining engagement levels. A manager with great interpersonal skills who is adept at developing and coaching a team would do well here.
What's on Offer
£65,000-£75,000 + Excellent benefits