- Want to work on the big ticket M&A deals across Europe?
- Great opportunity to work with leading Telco, Media and Entertainment businesses
About Our Client
Leading Management Consultancy M&A team focusing on the TME sector based in London. The business is rapidly expanding this practice and looking for a strong leader to join as a Director and spearhead growth
The team provides high profile TME corporate and private equity clients with dedicated support for a transaction or potential transaction. You will have the chance to working closely with the deal team on the investigation of the target to ensure significant value items, risks and other matters have been identified and considered.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining distinctive relationships with TME corporate and private equity clients, demonstrating a sales track record
- Lead on high quality client engagements within planned timescales
- Project managing multiple work streams (e.g. tax, operations and pensions)
- Leading on identifying and developing innovative approaches to add value (e.g. analytics)
- Engender a diverse, respectful and inclusive working environment
- Leading and developing service offerings and evolving propositions to drive practice growth
- Leading training and developing & upskilling team members in role and sector
- Developing an understanding of the target business model and drivers
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and commercial information and delivering to our corporate and private equity clients in a clear, concise and palatable way both in writing and verbally
- Reporting of potential key issues for our client including identification of risk or equity price impacts
The Successful Applicant
We seek candidates with relevant Telco, Media and Entertainment experience and will have a strong track record of leading high performing teams.
Key requirements include:
- Previous M&A experience within the TME sector. It is likely you will be ACA qualified.
- High level report writing and reviewing skills, with focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management
- Experience in leading business development, from opportunity identification to conversion into sales
- Previous experience within financial due diligence and transaction services
- Proven track record of building and developing a TME client portfolio and in particular, Telecommunications
- Excellent working knowledge of the Telecommunications and Media market
- Evidence of team leadership and management ability
- Client focused, ensuring high quality service
- Experience of operating with senior level stakeholders and strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Travel mobility
What's on Offer
- £145,000- £165,000 + excellent bonus and career progression.
- Work on high profile M&A deals
- Chance for genuine career progression