- Establish and lead a new product management function
- SaaS - EduTech - Global
About Our Client
Global Education and Assessment.
The Interim Director of Product Management will establish and lead a new product management function.
With strong experience of developing and managing digital products for global customers, the role holder will be responsible for establishing product strategies and pipeline plans that bring together a clear-sighted view of global customer need, cutting edge technology, academic excellence and commercial success.
The role holder will establish and nurture a high-quality team of product managers able to implement this vision, and will create strong links between product management and other disciplines and departments within the organisation and its wider partner network.
The Successful Applicant
- Substantial experience of establishing and leading high-performing product management teams that deliver world-class products
- Experience working in SaaS organisation
- Substantial experience of major digital product development projects, including the implementation of cutting-edge technologies
- Substantial experience of managing a wide portfolio of products for global customers
- Cognisant of, and confident in, best-practice approaches to product management
- Cognisant of, and confident in, a wide range of technologies
- Significant experience of data- and customer-centric approaches to product management
- An experienced builder of relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Able to lead within a global matrix organisation, delivering activity that aligns with core corporate objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of developing products within a regulated environment.
What's on Offer