Director of Product
Full product management strategy development
EMEA Manufacturing organisation
About Our Client
The Director of Product will join an established global manufacturing business and a market leader. They place a large emphasis on innovation and this role will play an important part in their growth strategy. Based near Egham in the open plan offices they empower their employees to maximise their potential and development and reward hard work and success. It is an exciting time to join them in a period of growth.
The Director of Product will lead a strong team in defining and delivering the product management strategy across EMEA, key responsibilities include:
- Define and develop the product road-map, analysing core markets and identifying growth opportunities
- Lead the design and innovation on new product lines and product enhancements identifying culture and regional differentiates required.
- Drive product launches and work closely with marketing and sales providing technical insight
- Support the expansion of current product distribution through product gap analysis
- Be the voice of the customer identifying key insight
- Financial analysis to support cost and profit opportunities
- Identify new product line opportunities
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Director of Product you will have a strong track record in product management with knowledge or education in engineering / manufacturing. You will have lead teams in product development and be able to show innovation to drive product strategy.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £80,000 plus benefits