Director - Solar Originator
Opportunity to drive the Solar division at AMP Clean Energy.
Ambitious company growth targets providing personal progression.
About Our Client
AMP Clean Energy is a distributed energy company which funds and develops low carbon heat and power assets including biomass heat installations, solar PV and flexible energy plants. It also supplies a complete range of biomass heat services. AMP Clean Energy's mission is to help UK businesses and organisations unlock the potential of decentralised, sustainable energy which supports the UK's transition to a net zero economy.
The Key Responsibilities of the Director - Solar Originator are to:
- Develop a pipeline of Solar PPA Projects and drive to successful financial close;
- Work with the Marketing team to develop prospects and leads through to live opportunities;
- Work with channel partners (installers, TPIs), introducers and internal stakeholders (other development teams) to originate and develop PPA Solar;
- Work with our engineering team and/or third-party installers to prepare project costings;
- Run financial models, prepare term sheets and offers for customers;
- Present projects to the investment committee for approval;
- Work with the legal team to agree property leases and drive projects to financial close
- Hand over projects to the delivery team
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Director - Solar Originator will be:
- Highly experienced Solar professional at a leading commercial Solar firm
- Have a detailed understanding of the PPA/roof top market, structure of energy bills and how PPA products are structured.
- Degree educated
- The ability to travel nationwide (UK) to attend meetings at sites, contractors and suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good with Excel and modelling
- Based in London and have a National remit
- Have a full drivers license
What's on Offer
On offer for the Director - Solar Originator is:
circa £70,000 base salary (dependant on experience) and an annual bonus.
Based in Central London office.