Director of White Collar Recruitment
Must have agency recruitment background
Must be happy to do business development as well as candidate sourcing
About Our Client
The recruitment arm of a construction business based in London is looking for a Director of White Collar Recruitment
The primary purpose of the role -
To manage all recruitment activity from business development to candidate generation to placements and offer management, create innovative sourcing strategies whilst regularly reviewing the businesses recruitment approach, including temporary and permanent recruitment. Maximize the business return from existing key accounts, retain our existing portfolio, develop a pipeline of new clients and contacts, and manage all the portfolio's commercial and customer service aspects, showing leadership and a winning mentality.
You will have overall responsibility for recruitment, seeking and attracting new business prospects and developing long term profitable commercial relationships. In time, the role will include employing new operational, administrative and sales staff, managing and mentoring them all to create a successful new business.
Key responsibilities -
- Prepare annual forecasts, budgets, targets, and sales performance figures.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities and target and secure new business and preferred suppliers (PSL's) for the company.
- Tender for, negotiate and present for PSL's and annual renewals.
- Proactively build client relationships to maintain a strong pipeline and win rate.
- Maximize opportunities to share business leads with a blue-collar, logistics and securities colleagues
- Grow and develop our brand within the sector and help make our name 'the number one choice for customers'
- Attend and prepare reports for weekly and monthly meetings with your reporting Manager
- Demonstrate excellent market knowledge, keep up to date on legislation changes, sector knowledge and industry best practices - including IR35, Brexit etc.
- Organize, plan and participate in a wide range of client entertaining, as well as sporting events.
- Recruit and attract new talent to the business particularly fee-generating consultants
- Once recruited, ensure Consultants are supported, trained, and win new business. Retain talent and help develop their skills.
- Administer the lead generation process
- Manage client expectations and provide excellent aftercare services. Issue order confirmations and Terms & Conditions to clients
- Build a company database and ensure team members are logging calls and activity, up to date customer and candidate information, and everybody buys into the benefits.
- Candidate generation
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the Director of White Collar Recruitment :
- Must be happy to cultivate new business by leveraging off the relationships the business already has
- Agency recruitment background
- Strong candidate generation, candidate management and offer mgt experience
- Business Development experience within recruitment
- Experience managing and building a team
What's on Offer
Competitive package with commission