Dispute Resolution Paralegal
Opportunity to work with an international and national law firm
Someone experienced in litigation would be well suited to this position
About Our Client
Our client is a City-led, international and national law firm with over 130 partners. With offices across the UK, they provide a full-service integrated offering.
The key responsibilities for the dispute resolution paralegal are:
- Taking instructions from and attending clients including file opening and internal compliance procedures;
- Advising on legal expense cover;
- Reviewing claim details and advising on merits;
- Progressing cases through the litigation process considering all appropriate methods of ADR
- Ad hoc general research on matters;
- Active participation in team marketing initiatives;
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures and client service level agreements and
- Participating in firm-wide and departmental training sessions.
The Successful Applicant
In particular for this role our client requires from the successful dispute resolution paralegal:
- Ability to manage volume work effectively and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- A strong team player
- Extensive IT abilities
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Flexibility and commitment
- Drive and enthusiasm
- A willingness to learn
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Common sense and ability to use initiative
- Good academic record.
- LLB/LPC graduate.
- General litigation law knowledge essential.
- Preferably with previous litigious experience as a paralegal.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits as well as first class training.