- A fantastic opportunity for a qualified gas engineer
- Competitive package
About Our Client
Our clients are a well established, reputable Mechanical & Electrical company who specialise in delivering Gas Servicing, Repair and Maintenance to domestic and commercial properties. They currently directly employ over 350 members of staff and are looking for GasSafe Engineers to join their dynamic, professional team.
As a Domestic Gas Engineer you will be responsible for servicing, repairing and maintaining gas boilers and appliances. You will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks relating to the role, ensuring continued smooth operation of the contract that you are working on.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Domestic Gas engineer will have;
- Experience in the same/ similar service engineer role
- Fully qualified to service, repair and maintain gas boilers and appliances
- Flexible and able to respond to call outs
- Driving license required
- Be able to be located at one of the following areas; Soutwark, Basingstoke, RH post codes, Hastings, Eastbourne & Hailsham
What's on Offer
Whats on offer for the successful Domestic Gas engineer?
* 33 days annual leave
* A competitive starting salary+ Call out
* Company vehicle and fuel card
* Pension scheme
* Manufacturers training