Duty Pharmacy Manager
Work for a forward thinking business
Career progression and further development
About Our Client
The pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers. The modern pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.
The Pharmacist in Launceston will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything you do
- Ensuring medicine is available
- Carrying out tests, dispensing and giving health care advice
- Leading and motivating colleagues
- Building working relationships with Price Care organisation and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims and accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the GPhC
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with an opportunity to progress and develop their career further.
To apply for this role working for a leading pharmaceuticals business then please apply below;
- Call Rachel at Michael Page - 0121 634 6974
- SMS your Name and Availability for a call to 07811848177
- Click to apply and send me your updated CV