E-Commerce Account Manager
Internationally renowned E-Commerce Agency with a range of Blue Chip clients
Working in a rapidly expanding and commercially thriving function
About Our Client
My client are a multinational Digital and Media agency who work closely with some superb, household name clients across the Globe. With accounts ranging from billion dollar entertainment conglomerates to leading businesses in Music, Tech, Beauty and Fashion, they're performing extremely well and are looking to capitalise on this growth through the development of their E-Commerce team.
The key responsibilities of the E-Commerce Account Manager for this Agency based in London are as follows:
- Understand the full range of services which this agency has available, and can provide to their client base
- Contribute to the development of new strategic initiatives to drive E-Commerce revenue, implementing these changes and tracking results
- Work alongside the Marketing and Advertising department to provide end-to-end digital solutions
- Lead the daily client relationship
- Provide counsel to clients on E-Commerce issues and opportunities, suggesting areas of change and working alongside the Account Director to implement this change
- Lead development of regular reporting and analytics, which is then presented
- Actively nurture and develop the skills and expertise of an Account Executive, including the identification of projects and tasks which the Executive can take ownership of
The Successful Applicant
The successful E-Commerce Account Manager will be:
- Experienced in E-Commerce and Digital, having worked either for an Agency or Brand previously in a Project Management-focused, highly visible role
- Exceptional in their communication skills, with an aptitude for presenting and an understanding of both internal and external relationship building
- Experienced on platforms such as Amazon and Criteo
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the end-to-end E-Commerce ecosystem, and utilise this knowledge to drive commercial success
- Knowledgeable in content optimisation and retail insights
- Open to learning!!
And, most importantly, will want to imbed themselves into an incredibly successful agency to develop their career in E-Com.
What's on Offer
The successful E-Commerce Account Manager for this E-Commerce Agency based in London will be offered a base salary of up to £40,000, dependent on experience, as well as a superb benefits package and the ability to work with one of the most recognisable Digital agencies in the UK.