E-Commerce Manager - Germany
Internationally renowned specialist retailer experiencing huge commercial growth
Heading up the E-Commerce function for the German and European regions
About Our Client
My client are an internationally renowned collectables and general retail specialist, based in London, with offices which span 3 continents and millions of followers across their social channels.
They are currently undergoing a really exciting digital transformation, putting real backing behind their E-Commerce/Digital channels, and are looking to bring in an E-Commerce Manager to head up the Digital performance of the web-presence in Germany and Europe.
The key responsibilities of the E-Commerce Manager - Germany for this London based retailer include:
- Managing the online commercial performance for Germany and Europe across Marketplace, .com and Socials in collaboration with the wider Trading team, the Online Marketplace Manager and each of the regional E-Commerce Managers
- Assisting with sales forecasts and owning budgets for their region
- Optimising customer journey with a real focus on KPI returns through creating merchandising plans, leading promotional activity, and working with the Product team to maintain the website catalogue
- Tracking, analysing and building key insights out of E-Com traffic flow, providing both regular and ad-hoc reports on these numbers
- Measuring E-Commerce performance through various analytics tools
The Successful Applicant
The successful E-Commerce Manager - Germany will have:
- A degree level education
- Proven experience of successful work in a similar E-Commerce role previously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a personality that will compliment the upbeat and close-knit E-Commerce team and wider company ethos
- Eager to learn and progress, with a positive attitude
- Excellent analytical skills with a real ability to drive commercial growth
Most importantly, this candidate MUST be fluent in German. Unfortunately, candidates who do not meet these language requirements will not be considered.
What's on Offer
The successful E-Commerce Manager - Germany will be offered a salary of up to £32,000, dependent on experience, with fantastic benefits as well as the chance to lead up a commercially successful and well backed regional E-Commerce function. Great learning opportunities, one not to be missed!