E-Commerce Manager needed to head up the D2C proposition
Growing retailer with an exciting range of specialist products
About Our Client
This client is an exciting and growing specialist product retailer based in the Hertfordshire area. Homeware focused, they are looking for an E-Commerce Manager to come into the company and head up their D2C proposition! Reporting directly into the CEO this position is a brilliant opportunity to take ownership of and implement digital strategy for the coming years.
The successful E-Commerce Manager for this Homeware Retail company will primarily be responsible for:
- Maximising online sales performance through effective day-to-day adaptations on-site and analysis of key metrics such as AOV, Conversion, Promotional activity and a reduction in customer bounce rates.
- Making tactical and informed decisions alongside senior management in order to drive business performance, gaining a competitive advantage at every opportunity
- Building the E-Commerce team as demand grows
- Ensuring exceptional customer journey from landing on site through to checkout and product delivery
- Partnering with the Marketing function to analyse marketing channel performance and align digital strategy across all channels
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this E-Commerce Manager position will have:
- A strong history working in Digital Trading and Web Merchandising positions for retail companies at a Management level
- A vast track record of delivering exceptional Online Sales performance in a KPI driven environment, having effectively traded and optimised businesses web presences
- Incredible commercial acumen, consistently looking for significant yet realistic performance improvements utilising a variety of technological proficiencies and techniques
- Strong team leadership and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to commute to the client's head office in Hertfordshire on a regular basis
What's on Offer
The E-Commerce Manager will be working with a truly exciting company who are a specialist in their sector. They will be able to work directly with stakeholders and senior management in order to take the business forward, significantly improving commercial performance and growing online sales channels.
You will have the opportunity to work with like minded, passionate, ambitious and fun and friendly colleagues which has harvested an incredible and unique culture where everyone is striving for the same goals.
The successful E-Commerce Manager will earn between £45k and £55k depending on experience.