E-Commerce Operations Manager
Internationally recognised brand.
Great development opportunities.
About Our Client
My client, a leading retail business based in Leeds are looking to appoint an E-Commerce Operations Manager to within their flagship distribution centre.
Key responsibilities of the E-Commerce Operations Manager;
- Report to the General Manager.
- Manage a team of 150+ operatives through 5 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound (200k+), and outbound (400k+) operations.
- Drive the E-Commerce operation and ensure customer service levels are maintained.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full department H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Leeds.
The Successful Applicant
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 100+ operatives previously.
- Experience within a E-Commerce - Essential.
- A background in Fashion / Retail - Advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies - Advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven and commercially minded.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate;
- A basic salary between £35,000 - £40,000.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Pension contribution.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Various other company benefits.