E-Commerce Trading Executive
Well known brand in Bristol continuing to grow their business
Managing an exciting luxury Product Portfolio
About Our Client
The client are a well known international luxury brand based in Bristol. This business is extremely recognisable and a highly sought after business to work for.
As E-Commerce Trading Executive you will be responsible for
- Site Content, Customer Journey and Commercial performance.
- Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- Ownership of product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between
- Working alongside buying and supply chain business units to ensure there is optimal availability at correct price point to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies.
- Developing and managing a team.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful E-Commerce Trading Executive will
- Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or ecommerce trading experience
- Be an expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities
- Have great stake holder management skills
- Be a strong team manager and have experience of managing previously
- Want to work in a forward thinking and innovative retail environment
- Be able to commute to Bristol and ideally can drive
- Experience in FMCG ecommerce would be an advantage
What's on Offer
The Successful E-Commerce Trading Executive will be working for an exciting retail brand in a collaborative, fun and friendly culture. They will be working with some of the best minds in the industry and have unrivalled development opportunities both in the job and otherwise. They will be be based in Bristol and be paid a competitive salary. The Salary will be between £30-35k depending on experience.