E-retailer Executive (Trade Marketing Executive)
Exciting Opportunity to join a Luxury Beauty Retailer!
About Our Client
My client is a Luxury beauty retailer based in west London.
E-retailers Marketing Trade Marketing Plans
- Plan online retail promotional calendar for e-retailer and pure player in line with with the trade marketing plan with Marketing Manager & Marketing Director
- Build relationships with online retail contacts. Send products for social shoots & editorial features, monitoring the brands exposure,
- Identify and secure promotional and marketing opportunities on online retail sites (transactional and non-transactional)
- Identify key online retail editorial opportunities and work with PR team to gain placed editorial features
- Own online stock position with all online retail partners, ensuring best sellers are fully stocked
- Review potential new pure player retail opportunities, ensuring commercial & brand assessments are thoroughly carried out
- Lead the UK launch of new pure player openings, ensuring strong trade plans are secured, brand representation is followed & continually stock monitoring to report sales & performance.
Brand performance monitoring Sales and Stock Monitoring
- Monitor daily online e-retailer and pure player sites and ensure brand is correctly represented
- Compile weekly and monthly reports of online retail stock and sales.
- Monitor promotional activity and report results and key findings
- Manage online stock and work closely with Supply chain team and retailers to ensure stock and sales department are kept updated with key promotional activity
- Own online stock position with all online retail partners.
- Track E-retailers activity and key competitor campaigns, gaining insight into building stronger activities.
Assets and Image Optimisation
- Manage assets and update online retail sites with new launches, ensuring all assets are provided within necessary time frame
- Optimise artwork for use on website banners and promotional material e.g., bounce back cards for sampling activity.
- Supported by the Marketing intern, send product samples for retailer shooting, for both core & novelty focuses. Track exposure for future reference.
The Successful Applicant
- Attention to details and analytical skills to review and assess performance daily / weekly / monthly
- Beauty experience not a must but strong interest in beauty industry
- Interested in keeping up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing, retailer's data analysis & insight
- IT knowledge: Above standard used (MS office, Internet)
- Commercially minded, driven, entrepreneur mind-set, analytical self-starter.
- previous experience in a similar role
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package