- Jewellery and Fashion Accessories Brand continuing to invest in digital
- Managing their Web Analytics across all digital channels and brands
About Our Client
Our client is a global retailer in the world of Diamond jewellery whose purpose is bigger than just the products they sell or services they offer. We can all agree there can never be enough love in the world, and this beautiful brand has a higher-order purpose all about inspiring love through fostering equality and inclusiveness. This is done alongside implementing innovative ways to bring unique jewellery, personal experiences and the opportunity for self-expression to everyone! If you value the celebration of life's most meaningful and personal moments, and are committed to enhancing customer experience, this role is for you. This is an amazing opportunity for a strategically minded and creative individual to make an impact within a prestigious company who are not only purpose-driven, but sustainability focused. This opportunity is for an individual who loves to collaborate within an innovative team and is looking to be part of a company who encourages development and rewards performance.
The Successful Ecommerce Analytics Manager will be working as part of the wider digital team, with a dotted reporting line into the Ecommerce Trading unit as a lot of the insights generated will be passed on and actioned by the trading team.
The Ecommerce Analytics Manager will also be responsible for the following (but not limited to)
- Develop the Ecommerce Analytics Road map
- Develop Processes and systems within the business and ensure a continuous improvement mindset and application
- Analyse and utilise data to ensure optimal actionable insights, work closely with trading and digital marketing teams to help them understand which changes with have the biggest positive impact.
- Providing insights into all Ecommerce and digital touch points, not limited to onsite activity and UX, but also customer service, live chat, delivery and payment options etc.
- Define and deliver best practice processes, which are digestable for stakeholders in all business units to ensure coherent usage of data.
- Improvement of the following Ecommerce KPIs CVR, AOV, LTV and Bounce Rates.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Ecommerce Analytics Manager will
- Will have a great background in ecommerce, having looked at the whole customer journey on digital platforms
- Have fantastic ability to understand large quantities of data, convert these to actionable insights and digestable roadmaps for business units.
- Be a very strong communicator and stakeholder manager, the role will be responsible for utilising data to acheive continuous improvement and change, therefore winning hearts and minds whilst influencing is essential.
- Be a self-starter who can work under their own steam, with their own direction under the company plan of continuous digital improvement, as well as be able to work as part of a wider and growing digital function
- Have experience using Analytics tools e.g Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Be able to commute to Watford a few times a week, and be able to work from home effectively a few times a week.
What's on Offer
The Successful Ecommerce Analytics Manager will be working for a great brand with digital first mentality, the company are continuing to invest into their digital capability to consistently gain a competitive advantage in the space. The digital team are made up of some extremely talented and well-versed ecommerce specialists and provide an incredible senior leadership team to partner up with and ultimately learn from!Based from their Watford offices, they're looking for someone who can work in a hybrid capacity, both in the office and from home.The salary on offer is between £55-70k for the right candidate plus a generous benefits package.If this sounds as though it could be of interest, then get in touch ASAP to discuss!!