eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
Exciting opportunity to lead on world class digital campaigns for the DTC estore
Global market leading company, fast paced and dynamic.
About Our Client
My client is one of the most admired and innovative brands in the world. A wide portfolio from Mobiles, High-end TVs and home appliances are used by Millions of consumers daily! They inspire and empower a digital revolution with cutting edge technologies and a focus on innovation.
- Deliver the e-store marketing plan to meet agreed traffic and target
- Oversee execution of best in class digital channels plans across SEO, Affiliates, CRM, PPC and Display Retargeting
- Work as part of the Online Commercial senior team to deliver the eStore business aspirations
- Manage relevant agencies and performance marketing colleagues to ensure we are getting best ROI on all activity, and that we are hitting agreed targets for traffic, conversion and revenue.
- Work with Corporate Marketing to put in place and CRM life-cycle program to deliver acquisition, up-sell and retention targets
- Develop strong internal relationships across UK, HQ and wider marketing community
- Manage and develop the E-store marketing team
- Budgetary Management
- Campaign reporting and insight
The Successful Applicant
- 7 + years digital marketing experience - with extensive knowledge of PPC, Affiliates, SEO and social marketing
- The successful applicant will have a strong background in e-commerce - ideally with either an operator or retailer background
- Excellent analytical skills
- A successful influencer with natural gravitas
- Self-motivated, driven, creative problem solver and very resilient
- Masters / Post-Grad preferable
- Very strong resilience capability
- Strong agency management and ability to delegate effectively.
- Experience of managing an internal team.
What's on Offer
This is a long term contract position with up to 18% on target bonus; the offices are based 30 minutes from Waterloo and 20 minutes from Clapham, the role will start remotely until at least the new year.